Select a scan type 1 switch Autoscan or 2 switch step 1 Switch Autoscan.
1 Switch Autoscan
1. Select the blue Settings button under 1 Switch Autoscan. A dialog will open enabling you to select a scan speed. (Use the up and down arrows to adjust the speed.)
2. Select the Trans. Time tab. A dialog will open enabling you to set the transition time (the pause time between levels in the scan pattern). (Use the up and down arrows to adjust the time.)
3. Select the Scan After tab to enable or disable scanning options.
4. Select OK on the Scan After dialog to return to the Scanning Settings menu.
5. On the Scanning Settings menu, select a switch input to signal the software to advance the scan highlight (if not using the device’s built-in switch ports).
2 Switch Step Scan
1. Select a scan type Select 2 Switch Step Scan on the Scanning Settings menu.
2. Select the Switch 1 Input drop-down list to choose the keyboard key that will provide a switch input to signal the software to advance the scan highlight (if not using the device’s built-in switch ports).
3. Select the Switch 2 Input drop-down list to choose the keyboard key that will provide a switch input to signal the software to make a selection.
The default switch inputs are the left arrow for switch 1 and the right arrow for switch 2.
Scanning Settings - App Switcher
The App Switcher is only available on Tobii Dynavox T-Series devices. It enables scanning users to move independently between Tobii Dynavox apps, including ALL, Compass, and Snap Scene. App Switcher must be enabled in each of the apps individually.
1. Select Enable Switcher to allow a scanning student to switch between ALL and other Tobii Dynavox apps.
2. If you do not want the scanning student to be able to switch between ALL and other Tobii Dynavox apps, select Disable Switcher.
Scanning Settings - Scan Pattern
1. Select the Pattern tab on the Scanning Settings menu.
2. Select a Scan Pattern (row/column, column/row, or linear).
3. Select the Number of Passes. The software can be set to scan infinitely or to stop scanning if no selection has been made after the page has been scanned a set number of times.
4. To restart scanning where a selection was made, select the check box next to Scan from Last Selection.
Scanning Settings - Interface
1. Select the Interface tab on the Scanning Settings menu. Figure 6.10 Scanning Settings — Interface
2. Select the Enabled check box next to Enable Back if you would like the scan highlight to return to the previous level after a selection has been made.
3. Select the Enabled check box next to Enable Reset if you would like the scan highlight to reinitialize after a selection has been made.
4. Select the Enabled check box next to Scan Back/Reset First if you would like to move the back or reset icon to the beginning of the scan pattern.
5. To automatically increase the size of each object as it is scanned, select the Enabled check box next to Zoom.
6. Select a highlight style and color. (See 6.8 Highlight Style and Color.)
7. Make a selection next to Scrollbar Visibility. Scanning Settings — Hold Time 1. Select the Hold Time tab in the Scanning Settings menu. Figure 6.11 Scanning Settings — Hold Time 2. Set the hold time using the arrow buttons.
Check the box beside “Enable visual cue while holding switch” to see an animation illustrating the required hold time when the switch is activated.
Gör en kort undersökning.