How do I create a moveable button in Boardmaker Version 6?
- Click the Movable Button Tool.
- Click the button you want to make movable. The Enter Name dialog for the Movable button will appear. Every Movable button must be given a unique name.
- Type a name for the Movable button and click OK.
- Click and drag the Movable button on top of the button that will be the destination, then release the mouse button to drop it. The Enter Name dialog will appear for the Destination button.
- Type a name for the Destination button and click OK.
- Assign actions to the Destination button that will get performed when the current Movable button is dropped on this Destination button.