How do I make a button play a saved sound in Boardmaker Version 6?
oktober 31, 2019
- Double-click the button you want to play the sound.
- Select Play Recorded Message in the Action Menulist.
- Click the Select Sound from Computer button. A navigation window will appear.
- Browse to any .wav sound you have saved in your computer.
- Type a descriptive name for the sound you have selected. The descriptive name will help you identify the sound later.
- Click OK. The Play Recorded Messageaction and the sound file name will appear in the Assigned Actionslist.
- Click OK when you are finished editing the button.
- Select the Play Recorded Message action.
- Click the Play button to listen to the sound.
Open success Modal