How Does Changing the Age and Ability Level Affect the Device
You can change the age and ability level settings of your user. Changing these settings will customize the content and vocabulary to a level appropriate for the user.
To change the age and ability level settings:
1. Select the Settings button.
Note: If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Edit Button at the top right corner of your screen.
2. Select Interface Settings.
3. Select the Age & Ability Leveltab.
4. From the menu that opens, select the appropriate radio button from the Age and Ability Leveloptions.
5. Select the green Donebutton at the top right corner of the page.