How to access your Premium Pageset PODD in Compass
- Visit www.mytobiidynavox.com and log in to your account
- Once logged in you will automatically be directed to the Home page.
- Select the Compass icon.
5. Confirm that you have the proper page set available on your account as you have purchased, whether it’s WordPower, PODD, or Gateway.
- Open Compass Software
- Log into myTobiiDynavox within the Compass software itself by going in to Settings > Backup / Restore > Manage Login
- After you have logged in, you have 2 choices under the Backup section. You can choose Backup to mytobiidynavox or Backup Locally. This is optional but important to do if you have any custom data in your existing page set you want to backup before switching over to your premium page set. If you’re unsure, we recommend performing a backup to be safe.
5. A pop-up warning message will appear about losing any changes you’ve made. If you are unsure, we recommend you select No and backup your data first.
6.Select YESto continue
7. You will now see all the page sets you have available to restore on your device. Highlight the premium page set (ex: PODD) you want and choose Select in the top right corner.