Follow the steps below to update Boardmaker 7 Editor and Boardmaker 7 Student Center.
Boardmaker 7 Editor
Windows & Mac
Check your current version number by following these steps.
- Windows: In the Boardmaker 7 Editor, click the 3 lines menu button in the top left, scroll down and click “About Boardmaker 7 Editor."
- Mac: In the Boardmaker 7 Editor, go to the menu bar in the top left corner and click "Boardmaker 7 Editor," then select “About Boardmaker 7 Editor.”
Users running Editor version 7.1.0 or later (with TD Updater) will see a notification inside of the Editor when an update is available.
- IT departments that have turned off the auto-check/auto-download options will not receive this prompt and users will need to manually check for updates from the menu in Boardmaker 7 Editor.
- IT departments that blocked updates or that have installed Boardmaker 7 Editor without the TD Updater will need to download the update from the myBoardmaker Downloads page and deploy it to their users.
Windows and Mac users running version 7.0.4 or older will need to uninstall and reinstall the most up to date app from the myBoardmaker download center to receive the latest updates.
- This will also install the TD Updater, enabling you to update from within the Editor for all future updates.
- Users will receive updates through the Google Play Store.
Boardmaker 7 Student Center
Windows & Mac
Download the installer from the myBoardmaker Downloads page. Once downloaded, simply run the installer to get the update. There is no need to uninstall the previous version.
- Users will receive the update through the App Store.
- Users will receive the update through the Google Play Store.
Gör en kort undersökning.