Individual student usage report
Your Homepage will display an overview of each of your students’ activity usage, including time on task accrued per educational standard. You can easily generate a report that provides detailed information about an individual student’s activity usage for a specific time period. The report will show:
- A chart displaying the activities the student has played and the total number of minutes the student has played each activity.
- A table showing the author of each activity played, the total number of sessions the student has played each activity, and the total number of minutes ("time on task") that each activity has been played in all sessions by the student.
To generate an individual student utilization report:
- Select Students > My Students Usage Monitoring. The Usage Monitoring page will open.
- Select the Students tab.
Shortcut!- District Accounts - If you have admin privileges, simply select the Admin tab on your Home page, then select Performance Data.
- Select a student from the drop-down list.
- Select the Start Date field. A calendar will open with the current date highlighted.
- Select a start date for the activity report.
- Select the End Date field.
- From the calendar that opens, select an end date for the activity report.
Note: Click Resetto clear the start and end dates.
- Select Run.