1. Select the Photo Stories topic from the NavBar.
2. Select the Modify button at the top right corner of the screen and choose Settings
3. Select Page Browser
, choose the page you're editing, then select Editor
4. Select one of the New Photo Story buttons.
5. Select the Properties button in the upper left corner of the New Photo Story button you have selected.
6. Select the Content tab.
7. Change the label to the name of your photo story and select an appropriate symbol.
8. Select the Misc. tab.
9. Clear the check box next to Hidden to make this button visible.
10. Select File. Select Save. Select Exit.
11. Select the photo story that you just created.
12. Your photo story will be empty. Select the Modify button at the top right corner of the screen.
13. Select Settings.
14. Select Page Browser.
15. Select the Photo Story 1 and choose Editor.
16. On the Page 1 tab, select the photo box, then select the Properties button.
17. Select the Select button next to Symbol.
18. Select the Images tab.
19. Select the first picture to use.
20. Select the Select button.
21. Select the text area.
22. Select the Properties button at the top left corner of the text area.
23. In the Label field, type a caption for your picture.
24. Select the Page 2 tab to continue to add content to your photo story.
You can add only as many pages as you can fill with images and captions. The unused pages will not appear when you are playing the photo story.
25. When you are finished entering images and captions, select File, Save, and Exit.