There are hundreds of different types, makes, and models of printers. Because of this fact, a board that prints correctly on one computer-printer combination may need to be adjusted to print correctly on another.
Here are a few facts to keep in mind when preparing to print a board:
• A printer cannot use the entire piece of paper. There is typically a 1/4 to 1/2 inch margin along each edge of the paper that cannot be used.
• Because the unprintable margin size may vary on different printers, boards that contain content close to the margin may not fit to a single piece of paper on all printers.
• The maximum size board you can create is 60" x 60" (150 cm x 150 cm).
• The boards you create are very graphics intensive. They may take a long time to print, especially on older computers or printers.
• Most printing problems are related to your printer’s driver software. Make sure you are using the most current driver. (Updates are available on most manufacturers’ web sites.)
Gör en kort undersökning.