You can calibrate the Touchscreen of the MyTobii P10 from the Touchscreen control panel.
1. On the menu bar choose Start and select All Programs.
2. Select the item that has the word "Touchscreen". It may say "Touchscreen V.7.5.COM"
3. Choose Touchscreen Control Panel
4. Choose the Calibration button.
5. Follow the instruction to touch the four points on the screen.
6. After all four points have been touched you will be given a chance to test your calibration. If it is acceptable, select Yes. If it is not acceptable select No and the old calibration will be restored.
7. Choose Exit to close out of the Touchscreen control panel.
Gör en kort undersökning.