1. Open the page that has the button or buttons you want to hide.
2. Select the Settings button in the toolbar.
Note: If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Modify Button at the top right corner of your screen, then Settings.
3. Select Editor.
4. Select the button(s) you want to modify.
Note: If you want to select multiple buttons, select the drop-down arrow next to Select in the Editing Toolbar and choose Multi Select. Then select multiple buttons.
5. Select the Properties button at the top left corner of the first button to open the Button Properties panel.
6. Select the Misctab.
7. Select the Hiddencheck box.
8. Select Exit on the Editing Toolbar. When a dialog opens asking you if you want to save changes to the page, select Yes.
Gör en kort undersökning.