Using the Scan Order Tool, the order in which the page objects will scan can be set by the user.
1. Navigate to the page on which you wish to set the scan order.
2. Select the Modify button in the top right corner of the screen.
3. From the dialog that opens, select Settings.
4. Choose Page Browser.
5. Select the page you're editing and choose Editor.
4. Choose Select from the Editing Toolbar.
5. Select the Scan Order tool.
Your buttons will now be numbered as in the following illustration.
Before setting a scan order the blue boxes will contain question marks. When the first button in the scan order is selected you will see numbers as illustrated below.
6. You will now select the button you want scanned first, then choose the next button to be scanned, and so forth. You will see the number change in the blue box depending on when it was selected.
If you make a mistake and need to start over, select Edit > Reset Scan Group.
7. When finished select File > Save, then Exit.
Gör en kort undersökning.