How do I add or remove tasks from the taskbar in Windows Control?
- In Windows Control, select Settings.
- Select Taskbar.
- Select the Change button to access the popup where tasks can be added or removed from the Taskbar.
- Select which tasks to use on the Taskbar. Be aware, the more Tasks used on the Taskbar, the more difficult they might become to select on smaller screens.
- Toggle the On/Off check box to On for each Task to enable it for use on the Taskbar.
- Toggle the On/Off check box to Off for each Task to disable its use and visibility on the Taskbar.
Open success Modal