How do I load music in the Music Player in Communicator 5?
- Open the Quick Menu, either by pressing/holding on the screen for three seconds or by pressing the Menu button (three-dots) on the side of an I-Series device
- Select Advanced Settings
- Choose the Applications tab
- Select Music Player. This window gives you the opportunity to choose the folders that the Music player uses to find music files. You can copy the music files to a folder on the device (in the Windows environment), and then add it to the music library or copy the music to one of the folders already listed.
- To add a folder, choose Add on the right, and you can browse for the location
- To remove a folder, select it and select Remove
- Check the box that says “Rebuild music library now” so the files can be added to the Music Player.
- Choose OK
- Exit Advanced Settings