!!!!!! This is for pageset version 2.2.0 and previous. In versions 2.2.1 and above the vocabulary database (settings> vocabulary) is no longer being used for Topic Messages. Changes made to topic message in the Vocabulary database will NOT be reflected on topic pages. Search for Navbar 2.2.1 and above editing topic messages for instructions on adding messages in those versions of pagesets.
Each of the pages in your NavBar Pageset comes with a preset configuration of communicative intents on each page.
This organizational structure enables the user to quickly find items while providing a well-rounded set of communication utterances. These utterances can be quickly used independently or in conjunction with other utterances on the page.
1. Select the topic from the NavBar.
2. Select the Settings button from the Toolbar.
If the Toolbar is disabled, select the Modify button at the top right corner of the screen , and, from the dialog that opens, select Settings.
3. Select Page Browser.
4. Select the page you're editing and select Editor.
5. Select the tab name that corresponds to the message (hotspot) whose message you wish to edit. (Example: To edit messages for the Gameplay hotspot, select the Gameplay tab.)
6. Once the tab is selected, (it will be yellow when active) select the vocabulary grid box within that tab.
7. Select the Properties button.
Gör en kort undersökning.