1. Select the Settings button in the Toolbar.
If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Modify Button at the top right corner of your screen. Then select Settings.
2. Select Vocabulary.
3. Select Word Liststo open the Vocabularymenu.
4. Navigate through the folders (use the arrow button at the upper left of the screen) to move up through the layers of folders. Select a folder to open it.
5. When you find the folder or item you wish to edit, select Manageat the top right corner of the screen.
If you are adding a new folder or item, navigate to the level to which you want to add the folder or item, then select Manage.
When you select the Manage button, a button bar will open.
6. Select the item you want to modify. Then select the applicable button on the button bar.
Edit- The Edit Vocabulary dialog will open. Enter a new label, browse for a symbol, and add or change the message. Or select the trash icon to delete the selected item. Then select Save on the Edit Vocabulary dialog.
Note: The Message field will not be present when you are editing or adding a folder.
Gör en kort undersökning.